Loew’s Majestic Theatre

View of the Majestic Theatre from the front of the balcony.

The Loew’s Majestic Theatre opened on November 4, 1922 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. It was designed by architect Thomas W. Lamb (who also designed the other theater in the complex, the Loew’s Palace Theatre, and many other theaters at the time) for theater mogul Sylvester Z. Poli, who also owned the nearby Palace Theatre in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Advertisements